Print Page | Close Window

Southport to

Printed From: Tamworth Fans Forum
Category: Fans' Forum
Forum Name: TFC Fans Forum
Forum Description: Anything goes in here!
URL: http://www.tamworthfans.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=48
Printed Date: 23 Nov 2017 at 12:16am


Topic: Southport to
Posted By: NWL
Subject: Southport to
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 9:56pm
Having let this season go after the Chester game, the Southport game is just a day out to enjoy the train instead of traveling by car, spoons beer festival and some food before a long walk up to the ground and another pint in there club house, as for the game know doubt it will be between two crap teams and i have know idea what the result will be, and probably don't care, I will support TFC but have no feelings at all for this set of players or manager, time to move on and hope we see us win more than we loose games next season.

Hope we have a good turn out for the day



Replies:
Posted By: TFC ON TOUR
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by NWL NWL wrote:

Having let this season go after the Chester game, the Southport game is just a day out to enjoy the train instead of traveling by car, spoons beer festival and some food before a long walk up to the ground and another pint in there club house, as for the game know doubt it will be between two crap teams and i have know idea what the result will be, and probably don't care, I will support TFC but have no feelings at all for this set of players or manager, time to move on and hope we see us win more than we loose games next season.

Hope we have a good turn out for the day


Are you changing at Liverpool as we there for tot first before heading of to southport if want meet up


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by TFC ON TOUR TFC ON TOUR wrote:

Originally posted by NWL NWL wrote:

Having let this season go after the Chester game, the Southport game is just a day out to enjoy the train instead of traveling by car, spoons beer festival and some food before a long walk up to the ground and another pint in there club house, as for the game know doubt it will be between two crap teams and i have know idea what the result will be, and probably don't care, I will support TFC but have no feelings at all for this set of players or manager, time to move on and hope we see us win more than we loose games next season.

Hope we have a good turn out for the day


Are you changing at Liverpool as we there for tot first before heading of to southport if want meet up


Change at Liverpool at around 10 .45 , what pub will you be in?


Posted By: TFC ON TOUR
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 8:41am
Be in crown hotel next to station


Posted By: Get real 2
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 7:22pm
Bad luck was it? Played well again? Never mind !


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 8:49pm
Total garbage yet again, Belford is clueless has are the players, know wonder most left for the bar way before the end, hope Andy K made it back , looked like the team down and out


Posted By: Get real 2
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 8:55pm
NWL. ...how dare you, this post may be deleted..


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Get real 2 Get real 2 wrote:

NWL. ...how dare you, this post may be deleted..


As should be the manager, players, board, ,stewards, over priced food sellers, and the bloke that keeps playing over loud music uptill the last second before every home game.


Posted By: Get real 2
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 9:50pm
Not to mention the rose tinted bell end who runs the fans forum in behalf of the management!


Posted By: Grauniad
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 10:01pm
Don't know who you are? However please respect Henry at least. That man has a mega heart of gold. What he does as a business man and TFC is unique and priceless.


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Get real 2 Get real 2 wrote:

Not to mention the rose tinted bell end who runs the fans forum in behalf of the management!

Maybe you should talk with him face to face before you spout off to much, I'm sure he will only be to willing too give you his view.


Posted By: Get real 2
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 10:18pm
Another post deleted...what's the point of a forum unless you agree with Uncle H...what a tosspot


Posted By: TFC ON TOUR
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 9:10am
For your information I have not deleted any posts, may be one of the other moderators has but not me.


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by TFC ON TOUR TFC ON TOUR wrote:

For your information I have not deleted any posts, may be one of the other moderators has but not me.

Don't be so polite to him.


Posted By: happy red
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 12:50pm

Why have people had there views deleted? If this is true a good reason would be nice.

Calling someone a tosspot is not good. If you are a man you should apologise.




Print Page | Close Window