Print Page | Close Window

Season tickets

Printed From: Tamworth Fans Forum
Category: Fans' Forum
Forum Name: TFC Fans Forum
Forum Description: Anything goes in here!
URL: http://www.tamworthfans.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=817
Printed Date: 20 Nov 2017 at 1:45pm


Topic: Season tickets
Posted By: Highrise bert
Subject: Season tickets
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 6:29pm
Anybody know if they are ready yet? don't fancy queuing up before the game on Saturday.



Replies:
Posted By: Red Blooded
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 6:47pm
I'm sure they said over tannoy on Saturday that they were hoping they would be ready for collection on Wednesday.


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 7:14pm
Have you heard anything BY?


Posted By: Bolehall Youth
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 11:52pm
No HB, went down today, all locked up, cutting it fine. Need to feel and touch the tickets before first game.

Can't wait to duck and dodge the Sea Chickens


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Bolehall Youth Bolehall Youth wrote:



Can't wait to duck and dodge the Sea Chickens


- 2 animals in one sentence- well done that man


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 4:58pm
Season Tickets are in the office,just waiting for when we can collect.


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 5:28pm
Shame on you Highrise - None in yours - perhaps Mystic was right your so fickle


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Highrise bert Highrise bert wrote:

Season Tickets are in the office,just waiting for when we can collect.


Bert they sould be delivered to you, disgraceful the pice of a stamp, still there's a five year plan for them to get it right.





Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 8:13pm
Had Russ M deliver ours by hand when them came in late from printers - ha ha - couldn't see Sir George doing that in a million seasons


Posted By: Benjamin
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

Had Russ M deliver ours by hand when them came in late from printers - ha ha - couldn't see Sir George doing that in a million seasons
Is there anyone or anything at the club  you don't moan about? Get a life!


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Benjamin Benjamin wrote:

Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

Had Russ M deliver ours by hand when them came in late from printers - ha ha - couldn't see Sir George doing that in a million seasons
Is there anyone or anything at the club  you don't moan about? Get a life!


It's a big part of his life, don't worry he will get round to you at sometime.


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by NWL NWL wrote:

Originally posted by Benjamin Benjamin wrote:

Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

Had Russ M deliver ours by hand when them came in late from printers - ha ha - couldn't see Sir George doing that in a million seasons
Is there anyone or anything at the club  you don't moan about? Get a life!


It's a big part of his life, don't worry he will get round to you at sometime.


Don't think so NWL - Much more about TFC than TFC costa coffee smellers who haven't really been there that long


Posted By: I.O.M.Lamb
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 10:04pm
When you invest your money and your time over a prolonged period I think that entitles you to moan and criticise as much as you like. I, along with Argus, Highrise and many others will be there for virtually every match, home and away again this season, the club will benefit from my financial and physical support and will be happy to take my praise when it is due, but I sure as hell, like Argus, reserve the right to comment on the negatives and criticise when I feel it necessary. So Benjamin, if you want to be a good little cheerleader that's OK, some of us get fired up enough about the bad things that happen on and off the pitch to make our feelings known.


Posted By: Benjamin
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by I.O.M.Lamb I.O.M.Lamb wrote:

When you invest your money and your time over a prolonged period I think that entitles you to moan and criticise as much as you like. I, along with Argus, Highrise and many others will be there for virtually every match, home and away again this season, the club will benefit from my financial and physical support and will be happy to take my praise when it is due, but I sure as hell, like Argus, reserve the right to comment on the negatives and criticise when I feel it necessary. So Benjamin, if you want to be a good little cheerleader that's OK, some of us get fired up enough about the bad things that happen on and off the pitch to make our feelings known.
Nowt wrong with moaning and criticising when justified. Find it a bit harsh when the season  hasn't started.
 
Seems like Argus would find fault with anything Morrell does, it's almost personal.   
Each to their own I suppose 


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 10:38pm
Simple question Ben - as it stands what position will we finish in your opinion


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 7:17am
What's the point of being nicey nicey all the time,somebody has to stir things up else we would all become boring farts,and Argus fits the bill nicely.


Posted By: Benjamin
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 7:21am
Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

Simple question Ben - as it stands what position will we finish in your opinion
Between 9th and 12th



Print Page | Close Window