Print Page | Close Window

Blyth Prediction

Printed From: Tamworth Fans Forum
Category: Fans' Forum
Forum Name: TFC Fans Forum
Forum Description: Anything goes in here!
URL: http://www.tamworthfans.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=943
Printed Date: 15 Dec 2018 at 6:27pm


Topic: Blyth Prediction
Posted By: Argus9
Subject: Blyth Prediction
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 2:32pm
Fight back starts big time - miss this one at your peril. Asante will run rings round Blyth scoring 2 and Shaw scores making it 3-1. Worried about gate but hoping MF now in charge wil bring back some of the doubters - going for 571. - and yes those magic 🍄s have at last kicked after 4 years and the ☀️ busting through the winter gloom.



Replies:
Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:24pm
Got my Mojo back - obviously others haven’t - Predictions anyone


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:34pm
Don't really know what to make of this one after Saturdays game,reckon I'll go for 0-0 but hoping we win.🤔


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:41pm
1-1 until the last 8 minutes, 3-1 world wind finish and the 621 go home happy, I will celebrate with a St Peters Plum Porter or two and fall into a sound 8 hrs sleep, come TFC don't want no nightmares now


Posted By: Tamore
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:47pm
Last time Senate played Telford he scored a hat trick so I will go with a 3-1 win to Tamworth.


Posted By: Tamore
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:48pm
Sorry chaps spell check kicked in it should read Asante


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Highrise bert Highrise bert wrote:

Don't really know what to make of this one after Saturdays game,reckon I'll go for 0-0 but hoping we win.🤔


But at least the Lost Warriors returned for MF on Saturday mate - Credit where due BY you never lost the faith but unhappy with the direction recently - Dan you still really confuse me mate still - not sure whether your so close to the big 🧀s and on here to stantise us rebels when we speak out of order giving us the odd crumble of info which we all appreciate mind you - suppose this is what the football forums is all about


Posted By: Smithy1
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 7:57pm
2-1 to Blythe, Asante with our goal, 609 watching, can see us getting sucked deeper into the relegation dogfight, hope I’m wrong though and we smash them.


Posted By: Footy Dave
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 6:26pm
2-1 to the mighty Lambs👍

-------------
Footy Dave   


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by NWL NWL wrote:

1-1 until the last 8 minutes, 3-1 world wind finish and the 621 go home happy, I will celebrate with a St Peters Plum Porter or two and fall into a sound 8 hrs sleep, come TFC don't want no nightmares now


Disappointed and the porter was disappointing too, thank god NF won't catch us, no 8 hours tonight


Posted By: Smithy1
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:07pm
We’re now right in the dog fight, however we were unlucky tonight, I think the play-offs might be out of reach even for the optimists on here.


Posted By: Hallam99
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:07pm
Wow
How bad was the final 20 minutes?
Don’t beat Telford who are obviously sh*te and we are in a mess
Looked like very few wanted to play tonight


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:10pm
If we can’t take our chances we are down simple as that - created loads tonight and should have gone in at half-time several goals up. It wasn’t to be again tonight but running out of wasn’t to be games I’m afraid. 21 in form table now over 5, 10 and 15 games. Telford stuffed at home tonight by Cuzon so Saturday is a must win - if we don’t it will say it all about our season. Think both games under MF we showed much better belief and have created more and still have time to turn it round starting on Saturday - come on MF and lads give it all on Saturday - our luck must change sometime


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Smithy1 Smithy1 wrote:

, I think the play-offs might be out of reach even for the optimists on here.


sh*t Smithy bit harsh - just as I’ve gone all positive


Posted By: DanTFC
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

If we can’t take our chances we are down simple as that - created loads tonight and should have gone in at half-time several goals up. It wasn’t to be again tonight but running out of wasn’t to be games I’m afraid. 21 in form table now over 5, 10 and 15 games. Telford stuffed at home tonight by Cuzon so Saturday is a must win - if we don’t it will say it all about our season. Think both games under MF we showed much better belief and have created more and still have time to turn it round starting on Saturday - come on MF and lads give it all on Saturday - our luck must change sometime
Can't put it all  down to luck. That was poor tonight, second best. 
Sure Mike will have them  up for Telford though. He comes across well and won't take any nonsense. 


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by DanTFC DanTFC wrote:

Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

Can't put it all  down to luck


I didn’t


Posted By: IanTFC
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

If we can’t take our chances we are down simple as that - created loads tonight and should have gone in at half-time several goals up. It wasn’t to be again tonight but running out of wasn’t to be games I’m afraid. 21 in form table now over 5, 10 and 15 games. Telford stuffed at home tonight by Cuzon so Saturday is a must win - if we don’t it will say it all about our season. Think both games under MF we showed much better belief and have created more and still have time to turn it round starting on Saturday -Bold come on MF and lads give it all on Saturday - our luck must change sometime
I don't think those performances were any better than the draws with Brackley and York ... but we got points out of them.


Posted By: Red Blooded
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:55am
Agree that it was a poor show from Tamworth, again.
How did Verma get MoM, Burns was head and shoulders above the rest.


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:57am
Originally posted by IanTFC IanTFC wrote:

Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

If we can’t take our chances we are down simple as that - created loads tonight and should have gone in at half-time several goals up. It wasn’t to be again tonight but running out of wasn’t to be games I’m afraid. 21 in form table now over 5, 10 and 15 games. Telford stuffed at home tonight by Cuzon so Saturday is a must win - if we don’t it will say it all about our season. Think both games under MF we showed much better belief and have created more and still have time to turn it round starting on Saturday -Bold come on MF and lads give it all on Saturday - our luck must change sometime

I don't think those performances were any better than the draws with Brackley and York ... but we got points out of them.


Probably right Ian - having time to sleep on it - my positivity suppose based on 1st half performance not the 2nd when we were 2nd best in every department.


Posted By: IanTFC
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Red Blooded Red Blooded wrote:

Agree that it was a poor show from Tamworth, again.
How did Verma get MoM, Burns was head and shoulders above the rest.
Really? Their left winger caused no end of problems and got a hat-trick


Posted By: Red Blooded
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:25am
So Burns is to blame for a goalkeeping error for their first goal???


Posted By: Bolehall Youth
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 11:07am
Burns tied up in knots last night, and showed his short comings, energy Yes, ability average, makes to many mistakes, which showed last night.

Whilst we were poor on midfield, we did create a lot of goal scoring chances with 5 hitting cross bar, so positive going for goal but a lot of work to be done to galvanise them in to a team with all the new additions.
Saturday a must win!

Tfc Dan are you AM in disguise?



Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Bolehall Youth Bolehall Youth wrote:



Tfc Dan are you AM in disguise?



Shut it Youth - don’t upset Dan or he will no doubt stamp his feet and threaten to never post on here again and will miss his very very very very very very “inside information”


Posted By: DanTFC
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Bolehall Youth Bolehall Youth wrote:

Burns tied up in knots last night, and showed his short comings, energy Yes, ability average, makes to many mistakes, which showed last night.

Whilst we were poor on midfield, we did create a lot of goal scoring chances with 5 hitting cross bar, so positive going for goal but a lot of work to be done to galvanise them in to a team with all the new additions.
Saturday a must win!

Tfc Dan are you AM in disguise?


Confused  by this?  Just because I said it was poor last night? 
It was. Mike Fowler even  said on the video last night that that  performance was unacceptable and not up to standards  he intends to set.  

More confusing is the fact you licked AM's backside while he was in charge and then suddenly changed your tune when he  was sacked! 

Fair play to Argus, at least he's  always stuck to his guns. I respect him for that.  
  


Posted By: Bolehall Youth
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 11:35am
Not at all, just supported the manager as I have over the years, each one has there faults, but don’t believe in putting added pressure on them.


Posted By: DanTFC
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 3:10pm
Another new striker signed 


Posted By: DanTFC
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Bolehall Youth Bolehall Youth wrote:

Not at all, just supported the manager as I have over the years, each one has there faults, but don’t believe in putting added pressure on them.
But now he's gone, choose to slate him?  Very odd.  
Can still support Mike Fowler without digs at  Morrell.... the two were pretty intertwined anyway   


Posted By: Hallam99
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by DanTFC DanTFC wrote:

Another new striker signed 

Andy Morrell?


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Hallam99 Hallam99 wrote:

Originally posted by DanTFC DanTFC wrote:

Another new striker signed 

Andy Morrell?


Any good as a winger


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by NWL NWL wrote:

Originally posted by Hallam99 Hallam99 wrote:

Originally posted by DanTFC DanTFC wrote:

Another new striker signed 

Andy Morrell?


Any good as a winger


Oh yea of little faith - l am now a true believer bring on the Telford where we will start to redeem our league status - however guys higher that bar - and no no no NWL not that one you sit against most nights


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 7:40pm
What do the players have to do to keep there place in the team? Connor Taylor played a blinder against Alfreton albeit giving away a penalty,then finds himself on the subs bench for thev Blyth game,no wonder the players lose heart.I thought the new centre forward had a poor game,one on one with the goalie and fluffs his chance when it was easier to score, Stychey would have buried it no problem.Luke Jones had a poor game as well,at Alfreton he was MOM,were very inconsistent.No words can describe the goalie.


Posted By: Smithy1
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:26pm
HB I totally agree with you regards Connor, if I’m honest in the past I’ve slated him and said tht he’s not good enough, this season he’s made me eat my words especially since just before Christmas, he has possibly been our most consistent player and always puts in a shift if not the most gifted, I also thought he was good at Alfreton except the silly foul that lost us the game, I also agree entirely with your comments above about the other players last night, if MF keeps dropping the players he can rely on then I feel there is no hope for us. Saturday is the acid test, also the return of Deeney


Posted By: I.O.M.Lamb
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:28pm
Highrise, I can think of quite a few words to describe the goalie


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Smithy1 Smithy1 wrote:

HB I totally agree with you regards Connor, if I’m honest in the past I’ve slated him and said tht he’s not good enough, this season he’s made me eat my words especially since just before Christmas, he has possibly been our most consistent player and always puts in a shift if not the most gifted, I also thought he was good at Alfreton except the silly foul that lost us the game, I also agree entirely with your comments above about the other players last night, if MF keeps dropping the players he can rely on then I feel there is no hope for us. Saturday is the acid test, also the return of Deeney


Ironically l would have chosen Powell and Knights out wide supporting Asante if picking the team. Thomas always a risk - not sure how many games played recently assume chosen over Taylor - hindsight wonderful guys Powell last night was nothing short of pitiful and I’ve been a supporter. What for week-end - Powell played as centre forward at Telford and Caused them serious problems - question who would be a manager - who would you pick for our biggest game since Everton but obviously without the 1000s of hangers on


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 8:18am
Like Argus I am trying to stop slating and swearing IOM, therefore I couldn't write what I thought of the goalie.😟


Posted By: DanTFC
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Highrise bert Highrise bert wrote:

Like Argus I am trying to stop slating and swearing IOM, therefore I couldn't write what I thought of the goalie.😟
Need to make  the keeper  the number one priority in recruitment next season.  The loan route doesn't work.  


Posted By: Coleshill Lamb
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 12:47pm
Why is it that keepers today stay on their line? They don't catch crosses. We need an all-round competent tall keeper that will take the pressure off the defenders by coming out and catching the ball. Not much to ask is it?


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by DanTFC DanTFC wrote:

Originally posted by Highrise bert Highrise bert wrote:

Like Argus I am trying to stop slating and swearing IOM, therefore I couldn't write what I thought of the goalie.😟
Need to make  the keeper  the number one priority in recruitment next season.  The loan route doesn't work.  


Agreed - Plus midfield almost sorted with Shaw and Verma already signed. Upfront Knights (think he’s got another year) and Asante. Zack also but would let him go unless he wakes up and actually delivers. Anyone missed on longer contracts?

Just a question of what league now - a win on Saturday could make all the difference - defeat a 100% dog fight


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:33pm
Our goalies need to sort there positioning out during free kicks as well. I've just had a quick glance at the league tables and if we get anything less than 3points on Saturday then we are really in s---e street.Southport and Curzon have agame in hand,the Borough have two and Telford have three,what's to say that they won't get anything out of them.Come on you Tamworth boys get your finger out and start putting some points on the board.



Print Page | Close Window