Print Page | Close Window

Toys Boys Prediction

Printed From: Tamworth Fans Forum
Category: Fans' Forum
Forum Name: TFC Fans Forum
Forum Description: Anything goes in here!
URL: http://www.tamworthfans.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=951
Printed Date: 22 Jun 2018 at 6:38am


Topic: Toys Boys Prediction
Posted By: Argus9
Subject: Toys Boys Prediction
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 6:19pm
Doesn’t matter game - a point is a bonus - it’s all about likes of Darlo next week - respectable performance is all l ask - seriously don’t want a Kiddy type humiliation like last season away x2 - keep it down to a 2 goal defeat - so 2-0 to them - let’s take some positives from game - and please MF let’s choose likes of Shaw over untested from the start this time



Replies:
Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 6:33pm
1-1 defending for 76 minutes, we score first, own goal, they score a fluck a shot going wide hits our defender's arss hit the post and goes in off the hand of there number 10, 899 go home bewildered.


Posted By: Coleshill Lamb
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 9:28pm
lose 4-1


Posted By: JohnTFC1
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 8:01am
6-0 defeat


Posted By: Smithy1
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:34pm
Possibly get a draw or even a win and then get thrashed by Darlo next week, then again probably lose them both..


Posted By: Highrise bert
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 5:58pm
Hope the Lambs prove us all wrong and bag 3points,I don't rate Salford that highly but still think they will be to strong for us.0-3.


Posted By: Bolehall Youth
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 9:02am
Feeling positive, played well there last year , and yes they have silent loads of money, but in spite of the bad results in the last few games we have definitely created more chances , never seen us hit the cross bar and up rights so many times . Hoping and praying that they go in today.
Going for a win to start the climb up the ladder

See you there !

Come on you Lambs


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Argus9 Argus9 wrote:

Doesn’t matter game - a point is a bonus - it’s all about likes of Darlo next week - respectable performance is all l ask - seriously don’t want a Kiddy type humiliation like last season away x2 - keep it down to a 2 goal defeat - so 2-0 to them - let’s take some positives from game - and please MF let’s choose likes of Shaw over untested from the start this time


No change apart from being banned from TFC Facebook


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:03pm
1 up come on you lambs


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:16pm
Poo sticks 1 -1 - would settle for that


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:35pm
😐


Posted By: Coleshill Lamb
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:36pm
Cack Kotwica


Posted By: DanTFC
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:44pm
F#cked


Posted By: Coleshill Lamb
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:51pm
Cannot let it go any longer.Need to advertise the post and see who's interested.


Posted By: tfcfan1
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:52pm
How much did we pay for Kotwica? He really is poor.


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Coleshill Lamb Coleshill Lamb wrote:

Cack Kotwica


Legacy of AM still remains - missed penalty for 3 points - cant comment on FC Facebook as you know - but great commentary on Mix - Kev - However Matt - think once again before 🧠 engaging- “problem is Tamworth fans expect to win every game” - and that’s after previous “anyone who can’t get behind Club and AM shouldn’t bother coming” - oh hum


Posted By: CG RED
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by tfcfan1 tfcfan1 wrote:

How much did we pay for Kotwica? He really is poor.


I heard Morrell paid £10,000

-------------
TFC FOR LIFE


Posted By: NWL
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by CG RED CG RED wrote:

Originally posted by tfcfan1 tfcfan1 wrote:

How much did we pay for Kotwica? He really is poor.


I heard Morrell paid £10,000


Remove three 000s and that seems to much, was he our designated penalty taker?

so close but so far


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 10:51pm
Don’t get it - Knights taken off with 20 or so in almost every game - and today we have to again bring on Zack the 🦃 - not reason we’re going down but systematic in so many lost causes TFC have chased this season - oh hum! - if we had serious aspirations in staying in this league we wouldn’t have signed lightweights like Gray and Thomas on loan and once again proved themselves to be lighter than air - afraid we are now close to becoming a lost cause


Posted By: CG RED
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 10:57pm
Needs an experienced manager in or I fear we are doomed.

-------------
TFC FOR LIFE


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 11:00pm
Just a question now in what league we start to rebuild CG.


Posted By: Coleshill Lamb
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 11:10pm
Advertise in the morning for a new manager. Only 10 games to go and we probably need 5 wins. Fowler can't do it.He's proved that.


Posted By: CG RED
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 11:41pm
We end up 8n the old Northern Premier League graveyard. Trips to close on the Scottish Borders !!! I work with someone who plays in it and he says it's an awful league.

-------------
TFC FOR LIFE


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 6:05pm
Shame no reports on here from fans who went last night? - seems so close but yet again so far again?


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Coleshill Lamb Coleshill Lamb wrote:

Advertise in the morning for a new manager. Only 10 games to go and we probably need 5 wins. Fowler can't do it.He's proved that.


5 wins? - no just look at league table - however IOM predicted long time ago our run in not going to be easy and it came to pass - teams below us thank god in the current table only the odd point or 2 and no more above us in last 10 or so games on form - we are all out of form - Southport on fire at home so for me Darlo momentum key now


Posted By: DanTFC
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 11:00pm
Think we'll survive but it will be close. 
Quite a few lads on 18 month deals now ... suggests MF will continue if survive 


Posted By: Bolehall Youth
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 5:10pm
Well to you stay at homes, missed a great final 15 mins of the first half and a superb s cond half performance, and no not exaggerating.
Yes we could have been 2 down by this time, but we weren’ And should have put ourselves 1 up at half timw, second half a number of chances, including a penalty which was saved but not the best shot more line a tap placement, which they would not have come back from.
Some great team work and attacking, far more than under AM.
I believe MF is reshaping the team very well and even though we lost really enjoyed our performance. And to see the lads drop to the ground at the end absolutely shattered and disappointed show how strong they are as a team.
Come on you Lambs


Posted By: Bolehall Youth
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 5:12pm
Great Stadium by the way to visit.
Best non-league Ground I have been to.
Well done to all concerned


Posted By: Argus9
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Bolehall Youth Bolehall Youth wrote:

Great Stadium by the way to visit.
Best non-league Ground


Only seen it from the outside


Posted By: JohnTFC1
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 6:05pm

Originally posted by Bolehall Youth Bolehall Youth wrote:

Well to you stay at homes, missed a great final 15 mins of the first half and a superb s cond half performance, and no not exaggerating.
Yes we could have been 2 down by this time, but we weren’ And should have put ourselves 1 up at half timw, second half a number of chances, including a penalty which was saved but not the best shot more line a tap placement, which they would not have come back from.
Some great team work and attacking, far more than under AM.
I believe MF is reshaping the team very well
and even though we lost really enjoyed our performance. And to see the lads drop to the ground at the end absolutely shattered and disappointed show how strong they are as a team.
Come on you Lambs
Not seen that to be honest.

From the last two home games under AM ..York and Brackley, I thought  we attacked pretty well and bar some woeful finishing would have won those.

Still got draws out of them though and what I wouldn't give for some draws now



Posted By: Bolehall Youth
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 8:33pm
And had wescored the penalty we would have beaten Salford, but in all cases we didn’t.
You should have gone to Spennymoor, maybe a different view .
But as withAM full support to him for the cause, but it was hard going



Print Page | Close Window